Trademark Registration in Russia
For the registration of a Trademark in the Russian Federation, our specialists will professionally issue and submit application documents to the patent office.
Trademark registration in Russia lasts 1.5 - 2 years. Before submitting an application, it is desirable to conduct an information search for novelty.
Registration of a trademark in Russia is possible for a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur.
The cost of the search for the novelty of the TRADE MARK IN RUSSIA:
The search is conducted both on the basis of registered trademarks of Russia, and on the basis of the filed applications for registration. The search is not mandatory (but it is better to do it so that there is no refusal after the novelty).
The cost of searching for a verbal brand in Russia for one class of ICGS:
- During the 1st month - $ 200 (plus $ 20 for each subsequent class);
- Within 7 days - $ 250 (plus $ 40 for each subsequent class).
The cost of searching for a pictorial trademark (trademark) in Russia in one class:
- During the 1st month - $ 250 (plus $ 40 for each subsequent class);
The cost of searching for a combined brand in Russia in one class:
- During the 1st month - $ 270 (plus $ 45 for each subsequent class).
After receiving a report on the search and analysis of data, our specialists will professionally issue application documents for registration of a trademark in Russia (trademark registration in Russia).
For filing an application for registration of TM in Russia paid a state fee in the amount of:
- $ 350 (10,500 rubles) for one class;
- $ 50 (1,500 rubles) for each subsequent class.
Services for the preparation, execution and filing of an Application for registration of a trademark in Russia - $ 200
Registration of TM in Russia:
- For registration of TM in Russia and the issuance of the Certificate a state fee is charged in the amount of $ 400 (12.000 rubles)
- Paperwork for obtaining and obtaining a certificate - $ 100.